Monday at Nine are extremely excited to be recruiting a Senior Ecommerce Executive position with a fantastic retail business who specialise in outdoor and home-wear products based in Sheffield paying up to 32k+ bonus
This is a fantastic role as the business look to drive their digital performance and they are growing very quickly with double digit growth the last 3 years.
Using a Magento Ecommerce platform and this role will take the lead on growing their digital performance take responsibility for the following:
- Build and execute campaigns to support the delivery of online sales targets.
- Configure and execute promotions on a MagentoCMS website.
- Ensure digital merchandising of the website is up-to-date and in line with campaigns and strategy.
- Play a fundamental role in Amazon ecommerce strategy, managing product listings, making suggestions to increase sales and regularly reporting on performance.
- Ensure all ecommerce procedures from order to dispatch are running effectively and suggest improvements where necessary
- Assist in other ecommerce disciplines including PPC, Email, SEO and Social.
In this position you will join a hard-working marketing team, with a great opportunity for an enthusiastic digital marketer to take ownership of and have a real impact on the brands ecommerce activity and performance both on-site and through e-marketplaces (Amazon).
Monday at Nine
We love the recruitment process, putting the right people, in the right role gives us a tingle in our toes. It’s why we do it. We want to ensure everyone we deal with has a happy Monday at Nine.