Monday at Nine are delighted to be recruiting a very rare and sought after opportunity with a leading fashion retailer for a buyer based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced fashion buyer to establish a product offer that meets their target customer expectations and is in line with the business’s brand direction – delivering the business needs in terms of sale, service, margin and returns.
This opportunity will be responsible for:
- Ensuring knowledge of competitors and market trends is used to define ranges and identify new opportunities for sales growth
- Arrange and manage supplier meetings to develop / source products and negotiate prices to achieve overall GM% targets.
- Prepare range finalisation in line with range control plans
- Oversee the set-up of all style details are loaded ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Place all initial orders in line with forecasts and agreed minimum quantities ensuring delivery dates pre-catalogue launch will be achieved.
To be considered for this position candidates must have:
- Strong knowledge of Ladieswear garment manufacture and retail.
- Experience of the fit and sealing process for garments
- In depth knowledge of complexities associated with multi-channel retailing of own branded merchandise
- Able to fully utilise the relevant IT support systems
- The ability to paginate product to maximise sales
Are you an experienced fashion buyer who wants to take the next step in your career with a salary to match?
Get in touch today.
Monday at Nine
We love the recruitment process, putting the right people, in the right role gives us a tingle in our toes. It’s why we do it. We want to ensure everyone we deal with has a happy Monday at Nine.