Monday at Nine are delighted to be supporting a Leading International Law Firm with the recruitment for a crucial role within their Legal Technology team.
Due to the continued growth of their UK business, the firm is now seeking to hire a Lead Software Developer provide strategic and operation support to the firm’s Legal technology team who are responsible for the design, architecture and development of ground breaking and cutting edge solutions within the legal sector. The work will provide the firm with a critical competitive advantage over other more conventional law firm technologies and business models. This will involve developing and integrating new and appropriate solutions e.g. data visualisations, machine learning and AI to deliver benefits to the firm’s clients. The firm is looking for someone who will bring technical experience using the Microsoft stack and be comfortable working on web development. The work will be diverse and involve working on a number of Project’s with back-office systems and working very closely with their global innovation team who focus on improving overall efficiency incorporating AI and machine learning.
The firm is also looking for someone who has worked in an Agile environment and who will take an active role in working with the junior members of the team as well as contributing to the strategic direction of the department.
Essential technology experience
- Web development (HTML / CSS)
- Rest API/ Web services (both design and consumption)
- “Backend” development e.g. Microsoft C# .NET
- JSON , XML , XSLT
- Exposure to/or understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
Useful technology experience
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL programming and Relational Database design
- Power-BI or similar data modelling/visualisation frameworks
- Source Control, continuous integration and automated build toolset experience
- Cloud development ( Azure/AWS)
- Analytical and solution design experience
- Development in SharePoint/HighQ or similar content management/extranet systems
Monday at Nine
We love the recruitment process, putting the right people, in the right role gives us a tingle in our toes. It’s why we do it. We want to ensure everyone we deal with has a happy Monday at Nine.