Monday at Nine are currently partnered with a Global Professional Services client to recruit
The firm is looking for a fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent). You will take Ownership of all financial management information relating to the business services area alongside the Head of department. Establish relationships and be the number one point of contact for all financial needs including business partnering.
The role will include a varied range of responsibilities including:
- Support the management with all aspects of Finance for the departments from strategic and tactical measures for sustained profit improvement through to financial control and working capital.
- Establish key stakeholder relationships and business partnering to the internal stakeholders as well as building solid relationships with support teams (HR, Marketing and Finance).
- Be able to understand discuss financial performance with senior stakeholders (and others) in a commercial and insightful manner, providing guidance and support in order to improve financial performance.
You will work closely with:
- Producing monthly financial reviews and reports
- Debt and WIP management
- Partnering with internal stakeholders on tenders and pricing request to maximise profitability
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assisting with planning and growth opportunities
The firm has a fantastic benefits package on top of flexible working and a competitive salary.
Monday at Nine
We love the recruitment process, putting the right people, in the right role gives us a tingle in our toes. It’s why we do it. We want to ensure everyone we deal with has a happy Monday at Nine.