Monday at Nine have partnered with a leading Online Retail Platform to support with the recruitment of a new Lead Digital Marketing Analyst.
This is a crucial role within the company’s Analytics department, you will drive growth and optimisation across the performance marketing channels (PPC, affiliates, display, Paid App download, Paid social).
We are looking for someone who is ‘best in class!’ An individual whose career is on the ascendancy, someone who can boast strong academics as well as previous experience working within a world class company.
You will be highly numerate and motivated by solving complex business problems through working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with channel leads on translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role requires someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact across millions of pounds in marketing spend.
You will need to demonstrate previous experience of delivering:
- Profound performance marketing channel analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Finding innovative ways to understand attribution
- Championing test and learn
- Quantifying and challenging hypotheses and assumptions
- Reporting and understanding drivers of business performance
Technical Experience and know-how:
- You have proven analytics work experience, with experience of digital marketing analytics for a top tier ecommerce/internet organization with knowledge of PPC, affiliates and display
- You have experience with digital marketing channels and analytics experience in lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis, etc.
- Experience leading and managing a team of analysts, with strong people development skills
- You have working ability with SQL & Excel
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar preferred
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field from a leading university
- Knowledge of advanced statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, web analytics, and reporting technologies.
If you believe you have the right attributes for this role then please reach out as we want to hear from you today!
Monday at Nine
We love the recruitment process, putting the right people, in the right role gives us a tingle in our toes. It’s why we do it. We want to ensure everyone we deal with has a happy Monday at Nine.