Monday at Nine are currently partnered with an Online Retail Platform in order to support the recruitment for a New Lead BI Analyst.
We are looking for a unique individual who is talented in creating systematic and automated processes and tools for reporting data and insights across marketing and the wider business. You will have a huge impact and take our BI to the best in class system.
You will be a person that thrives in solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment balancing tactical needs whilst driving strategically for a long term solution. We are looking for an Organized leader and team player, ready to build on our BI structure with the various stakeholders of the business-Critical thinker, confident to transform our data and information into structured and automated systems and reporting Project driven personality, identifying gaps and turn them into implementable solutions.
- You’ll design and deliver best-in-class data products and reporting
- A robust process to ingest and validate data from publishers globally via API, SFTP, etc. (e.g. costs from Adwords for major markets to iPinYou in China)
- list text here Ensure our core data products are surfaced properly in Looker
- You’ll ensure a high level of data quality for core data sources and critical KPIs
- An automated solution to monitor the data feeds being sent to our platform every day and on time, including an alert system that will flag data accuracy issues to relevant teams and will identify potential causes
- Conduct root cause analysis on data defects and work with the business on their resolution
- You have a BSE in computer science, engineering, information systems or other highly quantitative field
- You are advanced in SQL, with experience pulling/pushing data via API or by FTP
- You have working knowledge of Python
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Tableau, Looker)
If you feel that this role represents the next stage of your own career trajectory then reach out to us now- we want to hear form you today!!
Monday at Nine
We love the recruitment process, putting the right people, in the right role gives us a tingle in our toes. It’s why we do it. We want to ensure everyone we deal with has a happy Monday at Nine.