Monday at Nine are proud to be exclusively recruiting for a leading Pharmaceutical business to recruit a Key Account Manager focussed on the South of the UK Region (but can be based anywhere in the UK as this is a remote role). In this role the remit will be to develop and cement relationships with leading Pharmaceutical Wholesale customers in the region demonstrating a thorough understanding of decision making process, a programme of stakeholder engagement and the ability to add value aside from price.
As Key Account Manager you will be given with the following responsibilities:
- Lead sales activities and customer strategies towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales for agreed customers.
- Build demand for the companies portfolio across the wholesaler/ retailer value chain.
- Manage customer relationships regarding supply planning to maximise distribution and minimise out of stocks. Collaborate externally and internally to deliver accurate forecasting.
- Participates with other key account managers and sales management to develop sales strategies for national/global accounts and helps identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the organization-wide strategy.
To be considered for the role of Key Account Manager you must be able to demonstrate:
- ABPI qualified
- Driving Licence
- Knowledge of the UK Rx/ Gx market and NHS
- Experience in Rx pharmaceutical selling
- Experience selling to pharmaceutical wholesalers, especially Alliance / AAH/ Phoenix
- Experience of generic medicines
Successful candidates will be ABPI or equivalent qualified and/or have strong experience in the Pharmaceutical space.
Monday at Nine
We love the recruitment process, putting the right people, in the right role gives us a tingle in our toes. It’s why we do it. We want to ensure everyone we deal with has a happy Monday at Nine.