Monday at Nine are delighted to be working with one of the leading global financial services business to recruit an Internal Communications Manager vacancy in West Yorkshire paying up to 50k.
Our client have had tremendous growth in recent years through fantastic retention of customers as well as acquiring similar minded businesses.
This role will have the following range of responsibilities:
• Develop and implement communications strategy for their business
• Work collaboratively with business leaders to engage with their teams
• Implement communications plans for multiple business units
•Work across a number of channels including video, digital (intranet), Presentations, Social and Events
• Develop their intranet to ensure working to improve both UK and globally.
• Strong ability to write engaging content within the brand guidelines of the wider business
This is a fantastic time to be joining the business and add real value to a hugely important position as they continue to be successful.
If you are able to work in West Yorkshire with the potential of 1 day a week in London (expensed) then please get in touch for a confidential chat.
We love the recruitment process, putting the right people, in the right role gives us a tingle in our toes. It’s why we do it. We want to ensure everyone we deal with has a happy Monday at Nine.